With our One-Year Shift bundle, you gain complete access to all of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide's recommended courses, their worksheets, and webinars. Some courses are available all at once, and some are dripped over a series of days or weeks, depending on the nature of the course.
It is our goal to help you live your very best, most beautiful, healthiest life. So, beginning immediately and continuing throughout the next year, you can expect to:
- Create cleaner dietary practices
- Improve and challenge your daily habits
- Balance your personal, professional, and educational responsibilities with better ease
- Learn how to obtain and maintain your peace
- Learn to use efficient guided responses, versus hurried reactions
- Release expectations and disappointment
- Increase your credit scores
- Reduce spending
- Save money
- Clear emotional, energetic, and physical clutter
Elisabeth Ovesen, pen name Karrine Steffans, is the three-time New York Times bestselling author of seven titles: Confessions of a Video Vixen, The Vixen Diaries, The Vixen Manual, Satisfaction, How to Make Love to a Martian, Decor and the Single Girl, and Vindicated, published by Harper Collins Publishers, Hachette Book Group, USA, Steffans Publishing Enterprises, and BenBella Books, respectively. Steffans and her books have been featured on shows hosted by the likes of Paula Zahn, Donny Deutsch, Bill O’Reilly, Geraldo Rivera, Kathy Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, and the queen of daytime herself, Oprah Winfrey.
Ovesen contributed satirical copy for HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, and serves as keynote speaker and workshop leader at notable universities across the country, including California State and Dillard Universities.
Ovesen is the founder of The Gorgeous Girl's Guide, a personal development curriculum and community curated to help women of industry live their very best, most beautiful lives.
Currently, the author resides in Los Angeles.